Oh, is there a cake that almost everyone likes,
/and i am not talking about apple pie...lol/
Domino cubes, the combination of delicious biscuits and cream , so nice melt in your mouth and are easy to prepare.
Dough / components /
- 5 whole eggs
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 250 grams sugar
- vanilla sugar
- pinch of salt
- 200 grams flour
- 2 tablespoons semolina soaked with orange juice
- baking powder
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 150 grams butter
* Beat eggs with orange juice sugar and vanilla sugar
* Gradually add flour mixed with baking powder and salt
* At the end of step grits and butter
* Half the dough to desired pour in to the cake shape
* In the second half add cocoa powder
* Now pour the second half of the dough with fork
* Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees about 40 min.
Prepare the cream of vanilla pudding/3 bags in a liter of milk/
cooked pudding, a little cooled add 100 grams of butter and grated rind of orange and lemon
Preparation / final /
Leg dough into small cubes, put it in a pot, yet Pour hot cream and put it into shape!COOL IT!!
Good to know:if you want to make birthday cake have to use ring shape.
when it cool make a little decoration with cream and chocolate and you will have have a beautiful birthday cake!