nedjelja, 3. siječnja 2010.

Apple pie and Coconut pie






When my family talk about favorite cake on first place always come pie,all kinds of pie
My hubby prefer apple pie/as most of men/,my daughters just adore coconut pie and my grandsons No.1. is cheese pie!!!
I am sure that all of You my dear friend know how to make the Best pie...here is my recipe,its easy to prepare,very traditional and no needs for special knowledge to bake it!
I was little skeptic about writing this recipe but my daughters /as young women/think that most of young women like to find popular,overage  and well known recipes on net!


Integrates:
  • 3 cup of flour for pies or tip 550
  • 1 cup of sugar
  • just a little salt
  • 3 whole eggs
  • vanilla sugar
  • baking soda
  • 125 gram of butter
I like to do all with my hands,so i dont use mixer.
If dought is to dry you can add just a little cream or orange juice!
have to look like this
Dought have to stay about a hour,in that time you can make fill

APPLE FILL

  • need 8 apples/i like to use red delishes/
  • peel it and grated it
  • cut 1 cup of any kind of nuts/as you prefer/
  • add 6 tblsp sugar
  • vanilla sugar
  • 1 limon juice
  • mix it

COCONUT FILL

  • 300 grams of coconut powder
  • 1/2 cup warm milk
  • 1/2 cup black chocolate,grated
  • 6 tblsp sugar
  • lemon peel grated
  •  
PREPARATION IN PICS:
dough is ready
roll out the dough size casserole





like this


add apple fill

add it in preheat oven
bake it on 160 Celsius about 35 minuts

 now leave it and when its cold cut it!!


 





SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend



Bookmark and Share

1 komentar:

Gera@SweetsFoodsBlog kaže...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. These pies sound and must taste wonderful.

Cheers,

Gera

KOLAC OD PURE

Kolac od pure Recept Za škrovadu 30x20 1.2 cjela jaja 2.soli pola zlicice 3.2 jusne zlice secera 4.salica suncokretova ulja 5.salic...