I know ,every single day we can find few new cake recipes but i prefer this old one.Not sure but i think this is very original recipe from 18 century.
Maybe recipe is little modified but still taste like in good old time.
- 250 gram sugar
- 250 gram sugar in powder
- 10 big eggs
- 300 gram almond nuts
- 300 gram dark chocolate
- 250 gram butter for cream
- 1 tbs instant coffee
- 2 tbs cherry grape
- 1 vanilla sugar
- 1 baking powder
- just a little sea salt
- 3 tbs flour
- white egg /10/and sugar mix well,eggs must be on room temperature and add a little sea salt
- In this add almond and egg-yellow/5/,beet it good ..need to get cream
- now add flour with vanilla sugar and baking powder.
- now add malted dark chocolate /100 gram/
- mix all a little
- Start with mixing egg-yellow with sugar in powder.Mix it well and you will get nice cream.
- In that cream add butter/must be at room temperature/ mix it more
- in cream add melted dark chocolate/100 gram/,mix it little more,add coffee and cream is ready to fill biscuit.
When biscuit is cold fill it with chocolate cream.
Decorate cake with chocolate glace/100 gram of dark chocolate melt in 3 tbs warm water and 2 tbs of vegetable oil.
Add cake in fridge few hours.