Hamantashen (parve) Purim Traditional Cookies
Hamantashen (parve)-Purim Cookies
This is festival,holiday for kids at first place so why not bake cookies with your kids or grandkids .
Its easy to make it and kids enjoy in baking.
3 only yellow-eggs
6 tbs sugar
3 tbs butter
1 cup poppy seeds
1 tbs dark chocolate
and i cup of good will
Hamantashen (parve):preparation1. Blend butter and sugar thoroughly.
2. Add flour and orange juice, alternating.
3. Refrigerate batter for a few hours.
4. Roll out dough as thin as you can.
5. Cut out 3-4 inch circles.
6. Put a tablespoon of filling/i used poppy seed filling..in beaten white egg i added poppy seeds and dark chocolate/ in the middle of each circle.
7. Fold up 3 sides to form a triangle (Overlap the sides so only a little filling shows through the middle).
8. Bake at 375 degrees for about 10-15 minutes (bake until golden brown, but take out before the filling boils over).