subota, 2. siječnja 2010.

the best ever about me!!!

Hi friends,
first i have to say that i read a lot "about me" posts and never find such a nice one as this one from my friend Gera!
Here i will paste all "about me" text from google friends connect
Only i would like to be able to see pic of this friend!!!

About me
I'm Gera a guy who lives in Uruguay (South America). Since a kid I have always been interested in food-related themes. I'm a foodie and I like all type of foods but the sweets are my weakness (good, fast, slow, gourmet). At SF you will delight with sweets of all kind. My experience in food themes begins for my Country and its culture. Most people in Uruguay came as immigrants so this is the key factor to have multi-cuisine foods; we have customs from Spain, Italy, France, UK, Portugal, Germany, Hungary and Austria. Also Latin American Countries and America influence a lot. From my parents I have foods habits from Nordic and Middle East Countries. Long time ago we have foods from Asian origin like China, India, Japan and Korea. Uruguay has your own foods some of them well known on the world. What a beautiful mix no? My food passion, my food travels, and the multi-cuisine culture make a nice cocktail. The sweets extra kcals I get ;) are burned by running, mountain bike, swimming, kayaking, adventure races. I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by! Gera
Ty dear friend,reading this was a pure happiness!!





Bookmark and Share

1 komentar:

Gera @ SweetsFoods kaže...

Thanks so much for including my profile!!!

All the best,

Gera

KOLAC OD PURE

Kolac od pure Recept Za škrovadu 30x20 1.2 cjela jaja 2.soli pola zlicice 3.2 jusne zlice secera 4.salica suncokretova ulja 5.salic...