- 1000 gram of fresh broccoli
- 1 pack of lasagna without eggs/or you can make it at home/
- 3 tea cup of low fat of sour cream
- 1 tea cup of Feta cheese
- sea salt
- 2 table spoon of flour tip 550 or 500
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 1 egg
- cut garlic and parsley
- First clean and cut broccoli
- spill broccoli with warm salt water and wait 5 minutes
- now star with folding of lasagna
- in pan add olive oil and first row of lasagna
- add broccoli and sour cream sauce/you prepare this sauce with sour cream ,egg,feta cheese, little olive oil and flour-mix it well/
- now again lasagna and broccoli with sour cream sauce
- on the end you have to put lasagna cover with sour cream sauce
- bake it in warm oven for 40 minutes
- Serve with white wine!
- Bone Appetite
Voli Vas Silvana!
Silvana, with Love!