ponedjeljak, 24. ožujka 2008.

Traditional Chocolate-fig Rolls



Hello Dear Friend,hope you had nice First Day of New 2008 Year!!I had very nice dinner with my family and few good friends!My hubby like this chocolate-fig rolls and I hope you will try it!

CHOCOLATE-FIG ROLL

You need:

  1. 1 kg dried figs/milled figs/
  2. 250 gram brown sugar with vanilla
  3. 1 lemon/juice/
  4. black chocolate
  5. 250 gram butter
  6. 250 gram milled "petite beurre" biscuits
  7. lass of water

Prepare:

  • put water in pot,add sugar and lemon juice
  • cook it for 25 min. and you will have syrup
  • add figs,milled biscuit and mix it for 5 min.
  • turn out fire and add butter, mix well
  • when all became cold make rolls on oil paper
  • put it on cold place for 1-2 days
  • cut it in small parts/as you can see on my photo/

Nema komentara:

KOLAC OD PURE

Kolac od pure Recept Za škrovadu 30x20 1.2 cjela jaja 2.soli pola zlicice 3.2 jusne zlice secera 4.salica suncokretova ulja 5.salic...