ponedjeljak, 19. listopada 2009.

Bruskete with cream




* For one person 2 bread slice/ I used the mixed corn bread /
     * 8 slice bread
     * 2 whole eggs
     * 150 grams of young cheese
     * 2 sour cream
     * 100 grams spicy sausage
     * 4 higher pickled gherkins
     * Spices to taste, I just added marjoram

PREPARATION:

All  chop, salt, spices and mix it.

Add this mixture on top of each slice of bread!

Bake it in  oven at about 225 degrees
And that's all ,you can serve it.
serve it with warm tea or glass of red wine or beer/as you prefer/


Voli Vas Silvana!
Silvana, with Love!
Photobucket


Bookmark and Share

1 komentar:

Jenny kaže...

Just stopping by from the comment challenge thing. Your site is nifty, but I'd think about getting rid of some stuff. It's slow loading and I end up clicking on stuff I don't wanna click on when I try to scroll.

KOLAC OD PURE

Kolac od pure Recept Za škrovadu 30x20 1.2 cjela jaja 2.soli pola zlicice 3.2 jusne zlice secera 4.salica suncokretova ulja 5.salic...