utorak, 20. listopada 2009.

I wrote this at march,2008--no feedback from blogger till than!!!!

Oh my God!!Whats wrong with Blogger service?

Hello Friends!
Something strange and sad or funny happened with blogger,Blogger free service!
I wrote a post about French salad,i uploaded my own pictures and few minutes after they deleted my blog!
i started all over again and i post a new recipe and after few minutes blogger deleted my new blog!!
Does anyone know whats happened there/Blogger/!?
Why they deleted blogs without any explain or warning!
I am not sure what i have to do?
If You have any explanation or if You can help me ,please do!
Thank You very much!
Happy Ester to all!!

Nema komentara:

KOLAC OD PURE

Kolac od pure Recept Za škrovadu 30x20 1.2 cjela jaja 2.soli pola zlicice 3.2 jusne zlice secera 4.salica suncokretova ulja 5.salic...