subota, 24. listopada 2009.

STUFFED PEPPERS by Foscarini


In my kitchen, I have to admit, there are no some big surprises!

Usually I cook to what I still learned from Grandma!

For this weekend I decided to make our / when I say our, then I think Split,Dalmatia,Croatia / stuffed peppers.



Ingredients:



     * 1 kg red meat / minced /
     * 12-13 bell pepper
     * 1 cup rice
     * 2-4 tablespoon pest / bacon, garlic and parsley /
     * 0.5 kg onions
     * 1 cup tomato pasat
     * Salt
     * A little oil
     * 2 tablespoons flour / the browned flour /
     * 1 pair of Dalmatian local sausage
     * 200 grams of cut ham
     * 1 tablespoon dried vegetable



Preparation


On the bottom of the pot fry the onion in a little fat!

Make it cold!!
In the meantime mix  red meat with red onions, rice, pesto, salt and a little of Vegeta!

Cleaned and washed peppers filling smile.

  Add fill paprika  in the pot.

pour water.

Add the sausage and ham.

Put the cooked after 15 minutes add the  Tomato Pasta, a little salt and  dried Vegetable!

Let cook for about 2 hours. Cook on lightly!

Now make browned flour and add to cook for about 15 min.
Serve it with mash potato,pasta or gnocchi!


Voli Vas Silvana!
Silvana, with Love!
Photobucket


Bookmark and Share

3 komentara:

Alice Audrey kaže...

Those are peppers? I thought oysters at first.

aaidjs kaže...

My dear Alice,i think you need glasses !!!!Thx for comentted

WartsOnHands kaže...

I was looking for a recipe for stuffed peppers because my mother asked me to. Guess what I found your site; thanks.

KOLAC OD PURE

Kolac od pure Recept Za škrovadu 30x20 1.2 cjela jaja 2.soli pola zlicice 3.2 jusne zlice secera 4.salica suncokretova ulja 5.salic...